We’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions to help you understand more of what we provide.
1. How do you charge for your services?
For The Look Service, we have a minimum spending. This includes our design and service fees, invitations printing, plus all the material and items you’ll need for decor on your wedding.
For The Look & Ease and Full Planning Service, we charge a service fee and there is no minimum spending for design and décor items.
2. What does the minimum spending in The Look consist of?
Contact us for the full-service list, we have the list of price there. Simply go to contact page and fill the form
These are the commonly requested design & décor items:
ROM solemnisation setting
3. What is the difference between The Look and The Look & Ease?
The Look & Ease provides actual day coordination. There is no minimum spending for design and décor.
The Look only has design & décor services.
4. What is the difference between The Look & Ease and Full Wedding Planning?
Both services will include actual day coordination services but with Full Planning Service, we will do all the work for you. From sourcing for vendors to negotiating your contracts. You just need to tell us what you want and we’ll do all the legwork for you.
In summary for Full Planning Service, we will do anything related to the wedding for you.
Try to not request for too many food tasting sessions because we think Eunice will gladly attend each session too.
5. How many coordinators will there be if I take The Look & Ease?
There will be a main coordinator for all appointed vendors. Every wedding includes 2 assistants. Additional assistants will be required for specific locations, larger weddings and multiple locations.
6. Do you provide props rental?
Yes, you can check out our Facebook page here for details
7. Can you just provide a photo booth backdrop that you have on the website for my wedding?
We provide a photobooth backdrop as part of our design & décor package and don’t just provide an item only. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our full list of service packages.